Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A remarkable movement taking place at OnlyBucs.net!

A large group of posters at OnlyBucs.net have begun a movement called Irate Fans, or, (P)irate fans. It is designed to draw attention to the atrocities being committed by the Pirate ownership, and the domain name www.iratefans.com has already been registered by poster GVuck at OnlyBucs. Shirts are also being made and will be available to purchase in large quantities soon.

Loyal readers of Romo Phone Home will be updated as this revolution develops... who'd've thought my fantasy would actually begin two days after I dreamt it up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

The passion of youth! If only I still had it.

When I was in college, Jerry Rubin spoke on campus at Penn State, and the next thing I knew I was camping out in Old Main with my fellow revolutionaries, insisting that our grievances be addressed immediately.

I wish Zeke and his compadres greater success than we had with the Penn State administration in 1969.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had enough this ownership group. Can we run them out of town?

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home